Monday, June 28, 2021

Pinmartshirt - Awesome Since August 2009 10th Birthday Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://pinmartshirt.com/product/awesome-since-august-2009-10th-birthday-shirt/

Random aside: Is there anything more endearing than a straight, cishet man who has seen all of Sex and the Awesome Since August 2009 10th Birthday Shirt and by the same token and City? (Yes, the bar is on the floor, but I digress.) I knew I was in platonic friend-love with a friend’s boyfriend when I found out he averaged two SATC episodes a night, one while making his dinner and one while eating it.

Awesome Since August 2009 10th Birthday Shirt

I’m somehow quite keen on an alt-universe where Miranda is governor of New York. Perhaps there’s a chance to re-write some ancient wrongs: Stanford’s one-dimensional token gayness (I still adore him), the Awesome Since August 2009 10th Birthday Shirt and by the same token and wincingly sassy black women as appendages to the central white narratives (yikes), the numerous non-consensual liaisons.

Awesome Since August 2009 10th Birthday Shirt Hoodie den

Home:  https://pinmartshirt.com/

No comments:

Post a Comment