Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Donkeyclothing - These titties are protected by a smokin’ hot crazy guy and hell punch you in the throat shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Donkeyclothing - These titties are protected by a smokin’ hot crazy guy and hell punch you in the throat shirt

But while the These titties are protected by a smokin’ hot crazy guy and hell punch you in the throat shirt in other words I will buy this star power will undoubtedly bring in the couples’ fan base, there are some Easter eggs for Tiffany fans as well. The film pays homage to Breakfast at Tiffany’s with a new version of the song “Moon River” sung by Beyoncé and captured on Super 8 film by Jay-Z. Art fans will note that the Carters pose in front of Jean-Michel Basquiat’s Equals Pi painting, which is rendered in Tiffany Blue. (Part of a private collection, the piece has never been on public display before.) The film will be released on Tiffany’s website on September 15. We can’t wait to hear Beyoncé’s take on the iconic song. Until then, these images will be burned in our memory—not least because of the blinding diamonds.

These titties are protected by a smokin' hot crazy guy and hell punch you in the throat shirt

The late ’90s, rolling into the These titties are protected by a smokin’ hot crazy guy and hell punch you in the throat shirt in other words I will buy this early ’00s, is the fashion era I love most. It’s as if minimalism got tipsy and started experimenting with megawatt maximalism. It’s a chic whisper of a rhinestone, rather than the glitter that blinded the early aughts. Those years are best embodied by Stella McCartney at Chloé (she helmed the label from 1997 until 2001). And for quite some time, I’ve been steadily collecting her designs from her tenure at the French house. My closet is filled with those epic fruit T-shirts: bananas shaped as creepy, freaky hands cupping boobs; a big pineapple in the center of the chest. I have a spicy, off-the-shoulder “69” top that creeps a little above my belly button whenever I’m out. I have a slew of the zodiac T-shirts: Taurus because that’s what I am…but also Sagittarius and Aquarius, which I’m not. I just really like the look of them. Whenever I wear any of these shirts, I feel like a walking wink. I’m just a girl who wants to have fun and look good while doing it.

These titties are protected by a smokin' hot crazy guy and hell punch you in the throat s hoodie

No comments:

Post a Comment