Thursday, October 21, 2021

2024 Let’s Go Brandon Fuck Joe Biden Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Donkeyclothing - 2024 Let’s Go Brandon Fuck Joe Biden Shirt

#Donkeyclothing Fashion LLC Bebe! I got this yellow trench coat, which was wild in 2005 or 2006, and these hot pink pumps that I found that were also Bebe. It was a big money day for me. And I was like, Should I keep the 2024 Let’s Go Brandon Fuck Joe Biden Shirt in addition I really love this tag on the coat because I’m only going to wear it for five minutes? But I wore it, so I can’t take it back. Anyways, that was a good choice because I got the job. Then I remember I had a fitting with Pat, who I got to work with later in my career. I did a movie with J-Lo called Second Act that she cast me in. I ended up getting really close to Pat and fell in love with her. How can you not fall in love with her? She’s one of my fashion idols. I used to go to her store in the East Village and just loiter so I could be around her essence.

2024 Let's Go Brandon Fuck Joe Biden Shirt

#Donkeyclothing Fashion LLC And on the 2024 Let’s Go Brandon Fuck Joe Biden Shirt in addition I really love this shooting day, I was actually playing Glinda in Wicked on Broadway at the time. We shot in the middle of the night. It was me, Bridget Everett and Jennifer Hudson. [Hudson] had just won her Oscar and Bridget Everett was doing her club act in these amazing quiet venues downtown and I knew who she was. And we just laughed and laughed and laughed together. We had a blast the whole night. It was one of those magical night shoots at the Starbucks in Cooper Union. It was just one of those gifts in my career. Now every time I see Bridget, we go, “Hey, remember when we got to do the Sex and the City movie together in the middle of the night?” And then at the end of the night, [Sex and the City director] Michael Patrick King had me and Bridget and Jennifer Hudson all sing, and I had to go after Jennifer Hudson. I was like, Are you kidding me?

2024 Let's Go Brandon Fuck Joe Biden Shirt Hoodie

No comments:

Post a Comment