Saturday, January 4, 2020

I’m not fat I’m Penguin Size Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! I’m not fat I’m Penguin Size Shirt is now available at Goldenteesshirt.


They did not surrender the soul of their party to a megalomaniac authoritarian, and it embarrasses me to see Republicans in a coequal branch of government acting so obsequious and cowardly toward the president and putting winning elections over protecting the I’m not fat I’m Penguin Size Shirt and the founding principles of this country. Big cities run by democrats leading cause of pollution. Rural America run by republicans. Clean air clean everything. I’d think republicans are very conservative when it comes to climate. Democrats and their big cities are hypocrites.

65% of private jets are own by Hollywood celebrities they fly everywhere, they own big homes multiple mansions, big cars, many cars, and big boats. They all live in CA. Don’t you think these climate change millionaires need to practice what they preach. Didn’t Obama purchase a $15 million beach home. 

You can see the official design here: I’m not fat I’m Penguin Size Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Goldenteeshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment