Friday, February 7, 2020

Someone I love watched the Kansas City Chiefs superbowl 2020 Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Someone I love watched the Kansas City Chiefs superbowl 2020 Shirt is now available at Goldenteesshirt.

Luckily, I had some pretty awesome noise-canceling headphones and it didn't bother me too much. It was a choir of sadness and anger for the entire 9-hour flight. Drop some coin for good headphones. It's not just the crying. It's kicking which is worse. The arguing parents. The Someone I love watched the Kansas City Chiefs superbowl 2020 Shirt going to the lavatory. The bottles, toys, diapers and a million other things in 2 additional carry-ons. Parents are also more likely to call the flight attendant for this and that. Now add that all up in a 4-hour flight. If we're already stuck with them, I'd just endure it. But if the choice presented itself. 
Some people are traveling not for a vacation or family reunion. Some may be flying to get to see a loved one just one last time. Respect is not limited to certain people on a flight. It is not that hard to consider everyone around you.
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Goldenteeshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment