Monday, May 25, 2020

I Am A August Girl I’m Not Perfect But I’m Always Myself Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! I Am A August Girl I’m Not Perfect But I’m Always Myself Shirt is now available at Burhantee.


A lot of those fools have relatives that literally died in the civil war. It is beautiful countryside but so happy my kids are growing up elsewhere. We live in a really sad world where unfortunately racism continues to be alive and progressing. If the I Am A August Girl I’m Not Perfect But I’m Always Myself Shirt monitor did in fact witness what occurred, and did nothing to stop it, then he/she should be held accountable as well. Also, children aren’t born into this world with hatred in their hearts. Racism and hate are learned behavior, oftentimes first instilled in the home environment. 

I’m also lucky I work for a good school district and bus company. That type of behavior is dealt with immediately. Sending big hugs and prayers to the young lady. These parents of these kids need to realize that they’re putting their kid's lives at risk by teaching them to be racist. 

You can see the official design here: I Am A August Girl I’m Not Perfect But I’m Always Myself Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Burhantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment