Monday, May 25, 2020

I Am A January Girl I’m Not Perfect But I’m Always Myself Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! I Am A January Girl I’m Not Perfect But I’m Always Myself Shirt  is now available at Burhantee.


Polices and KPS called me. I was crying and crying then my friend drove me to the I Am A January Girl I’m Not Perfect But I’m Always Myself Shirt. I thanks my friend drove and dropped me there. My parents are piss off at boys and school. My son is so sweet and smart boy. I’m a deaf mother and he knows sign language plus he is hearing. I’m glad that cps and polices took him away from their parents and unfit to do with kids. This is really sad upsets me so much why do these children feel like they have to beat somebody up sometimes I think it's taught in the home.


My son got bullied, too by boy choked my son’s neck and his heart almost stopped beating. Children yelled at the driver bus to stop it and called 911. Polices and ambulances came and took my son to rushed to the hospital. He was lucky to alive.


You can see the official design here: I Am A January Girl I’m Not Perfect But I’m Always Myself Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Burhantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment