Saturday, August 22, 2020

Bigfoot I wanna be the one who has beer with darrell shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Bigfoot I wanna be the one who has beer with darrell shirt is now available at Burhantee.


I lost my little boy during labor over 7 years ago. In the months that followed my grief kept me up all night and I found myself googling things such as How do you survive the loss of your child. I will never forget reading a story similar to this one. The Mum went to work and only realized she hadn't dropped her babe at childcare when the Bigfoot I wanna be the one who has beer with darrell shirt rang to ask if everything was ok, as she hadn't dropped off. The Mum insisted she had, it is called a 'false memory' she did the same thing and was in the same routine every day that she thought she had done it.


You can see the official design here: Bigfoot I wanna be the one who has beer with darrell shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Burhantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment