Monday, August 3, 2020

Grateful Dead friend of the Devil shirt

Grateful Dead friend of the Devil shirt

I designed this collection earlier in the Grateful Dead friend of the Devil shirt in other words I will buy this spring with the usual intention of working with a few factories in the Garment District and creating a few of the more intense hands-on pieces with my team in the studio. The fabrics themselves are sourced from all over the world. They’re from silk mills in England and Italy to lace mills in France and Japan. I also work with embroiderers in Mumbai to develop the hand-embellished pieces, which was the category I designed while at Thom Browne, and something I really fell in love with while working there.
Grateful Dead friend of the Devil shirt
Buy this shirt:  Grateful Dead friend of the Devil shirt
Home: Shop Burhantee

No comments:

Post a Comment