Saturday, October 24, 2020

I don’t care what anyone thinks of Me except Sharks I want Sharks to like Me shirt

 

I don’t care what anyone thinks of Me except Sharks I want Sharks to like Me shirt

Throughout Black is King, you’ll see multiple outfits that are unlike anything Beyoncé has worn in the I don’t care what anyone thinks of Me except Sharks I want Sharks to like Me shirt But I will love this past. The lace ruffled Alessandra Rich catsuit, watercolor Mary Katranzou gown, Michael Stark’s floor-grazing denim, and the animal-printed Burberry corsetry all feel new. That said, it’s the contributions from lesser-known designers that make the video such a highpoint. Everyone knows Riccardo Tisci is a tried and true Beyoncé favorite, but it’s through Akers’s work that many have been introduced to labels like the Kosovo-based Kujta & Meri, who created the video’s other leopard-print standout, and New Yorker Duckie Confetti, whose money-print suiting hammered home ideas about African affluence.

I don't care what anyone thinks of Me except Sharks I want Sharks to like Me shirt

Buy this shirt:  I don’t care what anyone thinks of Me except Sharks I want Sharks to like Me shirt

Home:  Burhantee

No comments:

Post a Comment