Sunday, October 25, 2020

Mike Pence’s Fly I smell BS American flag shirt

 

Mike Pence’s Fly I smell BS American flag shirt

In that town hall, moderated by Chris Wallace, Buttigieg acknowledged that not all of his peers and supporters agreed with his decision to appear on the Mike Pence’s Fly I smell BS American flag shirt Also,I will get this Rupert Murdoch–owned network. “A lot of people in my party were critical of me doing this, and I get where that’s coming from, especially when you see what goes on with some of the opinion hosts on this network,” Buttigieg said to Wallace. “But I also believe that even though some of those hosts are not always there in good faith, I think a lot of people who tune into this network do it in good faith.”

Mike Pence’s Fly I smell BS American flag shirt

Buy this shirt:  Mike Pence’s Fly I smell BS American flag shirt

Home:  Burhantee

No comments:

Post a Comment