Monday, November 29, 2021

Santa Joe Biden Merry Cinco De Mayo Christmas Ugly Sweater

 Buy this shirt:  https://donkeyclothing.com/product/santa-joe-biden-merry-cinco-de-mayo-christmas-ugly-sweater/

#Donkeyclothing Fashion LLC I woke up in the Santa Joe Biden Merry Cinco De Mayo Christmas Ugly Sweater and by the same token and morning feeling a little bit like Laney Boggs in the original She’s All That (except I wasn’t going to prom, and I don’t wear glasses). But for once, I wasn’t stressed about my outfit, because Rebecca Minkoff sent me a dress and shoes. There was no way I could mess this up! The dress was black with little sparkly details that glimmered in the sun, which matched my emo personality (a girl who copes with depression but is very fun on group chats!). The booties (which I guess are boots that know they’re cute?) had a triangular toe and thin stiletto-like heel, which I’ll admit scared me. I’ve been a big fan of the clunky platform shoe trend because they are so easy to walk in, but this shoe was a prime candidate for getting stuck in a subway grate.

Santa Joe Biden Merry Cinco De Mayo Christmas Ugly Sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment