Monday, November 29, 2021

Santa Joe Biden Merry Hanukkah let’s get lit Christmas sweater

 Buy this shirt:  https://donkeyclothing.com/product/santa-joe-biden-merry-hanukkah-lets-get-lit-christmas-sweater/

#Donkeyclothing Fashion LLC Just in time, Rebecca Minkoff herself gracefully strolled in. She was wearing a leather jacket and immediately saw the Santa Joe Biden Merry Hanukkah let’s get lit Christmas sweater but I will buy this shirt and I will love this dress I was wearing, gave me an up-and-down stare, a quick nod, and, thankfully, a smile of approval. So basically, now I’m best friends with Rebecca. A photographer asked to grab a photo of us and I calmed down. I almost… fit in? My editor Claire finally addressed the elephant in the room and asked Rebecca (in a polite way) what the hell was going on. Rebecca smirked and said, “This is a collection of NFTs. We are creating a fashion metaverse.” Immediately, I felt out of my league again. What is this alien technology? I’ve heard drunk finance bros at a bar discuss NFTs, but never an established fashion designer. I’m one of those people who was convinced that no one actually knows what an NFT is. Nachos For Tonight? (Sorry, I’m hungry.) Can I sell my fart tweets as NFTs? Also, what the hell is a metaverse? Is it where you go when you take ayahuasca?

Santa Joe Biden Merry Hanukkah let's get lit Christmas sweater

No comments:

Post a Comment