Tuesday, November 26, 2019

Ron Swanson Christmas because I don’t care if its merry ugly sweatershirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Ron Swanson Christmas because I don’t care if its merry ugly sweatershirt is now available at Goldenteesshirt.


She smote him and he wants to know what that is like. I have been reading Stekel’s Sexual Aberrations and am finding things like old aprons as symbolic of the mother and her lack of love as fetishized. I believe we need to go deeper than mere the Ron Swanson Christmas because I don’t care if its merry ugly sweatershirt and find out why someone would wear blackface, for example, or be a pirate. There's no line. Dress however you want. This isn't some authoritarian state where you're not allowed to dress however you want. 


Really interested to know. My grandkids are one-quarter Japanese. I think the costume is like a mask, it says a lot about the person. So, perhaps a man dressing up as a woman speaks to the man’s admiration of the woman in the sense that he is drawn to her.

You can see the official design here: Ron Swanson Christmas because I don’t care if its merry ugly sweatershirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Goldenteesshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment