Wednesday, November 27, 2019

What the Hell is a Dim Mak’ Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! What the Hell is a Dim Mak’ Shirt is now available at Goldenteesshirt.


Muhammad Jawad Khan, It's true, it’s still very difficult for us to accept the changes when the changes should have happened a long time ago. Better later than never I guess and it’s a step in the right direction but frankly, I wouldn't take the What the Hell is a Dim Mak’ Shirt to go to a hotel if I'm not married, especially in a Muslim country where extramarital sex is prohibited. I would just follow the rules. Better safe than sorry. I hope the change keeps coming. America and KSA if you compare which of them are safe countries. Ksa is a safe country than in America.

If there's s a crime here not reach 0.01percent and most crime committed by overseas employees who work here. in America, I think 300,000 plus people every year kill by gun most of them black because American is a racist country. And a hundred thousand rape cases. 

You can see the official design here: What the Hell is a Dim Mak’ Shirt

See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Goldenteesshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment