Tuesday, September 29, 2020

Hippie on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair San Francisco Giants shirt

 

Hippie on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair San Francisco Giants shirt

The Red Coat image is coming from a body of work that I have been doing over the Hippie on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair San Francisco Giants shirt also I will do this past few years in Jamaica, in the Blue Mountains. This work focuses on the Maroons, and more specifically on Queen Nanny of the Maroons. And what I was referencing in this particular image is the fact that Nanny was successful in beating the English at their own game.

Hippie on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair San Francisco Giants shirt

Buy this shirt:  Hippie on a dark desert highway cool wind in my hair San Francisco Giants shirt

Home:  Burhantee

No comments:

Post a Comment