Wednesday, September 30, 2020

I’m a Pittsburgh Steelers beer we go and beer kinda girl shirt

 

I’m a Pittsburgh Steelers beer we go and beer kinda girl shirt

Oshun Orisha of Fertility: Help us Birth Generations of Revolutionary Womxn is a multimedia project that incorporates fashion, handwoven panels, video, and photography. Inspired by Oshun, the I’m a Pittsburgh Steelers beer we go and beer kinda girl shirt moreover I love this orisha of fertility, I conceptualized a wearable art piece in response to the concept of birthing a revolution. The sitter for Oshun wears a bright yellow dress in her honor, with a handwoven cape that brings together indigo blue threads, mimicking the Atlantic water that brought our ancestors to the Americas, with brown threads woven in a fashion that resembles scars.

I'm a Pittsburgh Steelers beer we go and beer kinda girl shirt

Buy this shirt:  I’m a Pittsburgh Steelers beer we go and beer kinda girl shirt

Home:  Burhantee

No comments:

Post a Comment