Wednesday, September 30, 2020

Sloth let me pour you a tall glass of get over it and here’s a straw so you can suck it up shirt

 

Sloth let me pour you a tall glass of get over it and here’s a straw so you can suck it up shirt

Americans are being confronted with their icons, their fetishes, their appropriations, and the Sloth let me pour you a tall glass of get over it and here’s a straw so you can suck it up shirt and I will buy this erasure of herstory. Voter suppression through barriers of registration, ID requirements, lack of early voting, laws, intimidation, and systemic racism are keeping people from exercising their right to vote. These hits keep coming, but the work to guarantee the right to vote is multigenerational, multicultural, and intersectional to dismantle power structures and build an equitable and inclusive United States.

Sloth let me pour you a tall glass of get over it and here's a straw so you can suck it up shirt

Buy this shirt:  Sloth let me pour you a tall glass of get over it and here’s a straw so you can suck it up shirt

Home:  Burhantee

No comments:

Post a Comment