Wednesday, November 4, 2020

I don’t always play video games just kidding I do shirt

 

I don’t always play video games just kidding I do shirt

That sentiment underscores one Akers’s chief concerns: representation in the I don’t always play video games just kidding I do shirt in other words I will buy this media. Having entered the fashion industry at a time when few people of color were given opportunities, she understands the importance of seeing someone you can identify with, onscreen and off. Through her newly launched platform and business directory, Black Owned Everything, Akers highlights a range of Black creators from across the globe. With her continued work with Beyoncé and her proteges, Chloe and Halle, she hopes to give Black people moments of magic furthering the strides made by trailblazing stylists like Misa Hylton and June Ambrose.

I don't always play video games just kidding I do shirt

Buy this shirt:  I don’t always play video games just kidding I do shirt

Home:  Burhantee

No comments:

Post a Comment