Friday, November 6, 2020

That’s what I do Boo Boo Bus I drive wee woo Bus and I know things shirt

 

That’s what I do Boo Boo Bus I drive wee woo Bus and I know things shirt

The question from moderator Susan Page was simple enough and should have been a layup for the That’s what I do Boo Boo Bus I drive wee woo Bus and I know things shirt What’s more,I will buy this vice president: “President Trump has several times refused to commit himself to a peaceful transfer of power after the election. If Vice President Biden is declared the winner and President Trump refuses to accept a peaceful transfer of power, what would be your role and responsibility as vice president? What would you personally do? You have two minutes.”

That's what I do Boo Boo Bus I drive wee woo Bus and I know things shirt

Buy this shirt:  That’s what I do Boo Boo Bus I drive wee woo Bus and I know things shirt

Home:  Burhantee

No comments:

Post a Comment