Wednesday, November 4, 2020

I’m cut from a different cloth and they don’t make that fabric anymore shirt

 

I’m cut from a different cloth and they don’t make that fabric anymore shirt

Indeed, although the I’m cut from a different cloth and they don’t make that fabric anymore shirt Apart from…,I will love this bulk of Do’s interactions over the past few months have taken place in the digital realm, that doesn’t mean he’s been insulated from the very real changes taking place in the outside world. In June, following the wave of Black Lives Matter protests that swept the world, Do pledged to donate 100% of the brand’s net profits throughout the month of June. Aside from his staunch solidarity with the movement, the message of anti-racism resonated with Do on a personal level.

I'm cut from a different cloth and they don't make that fabric anymore shirt

Buy this shirt:  I’m cut from a different cloth and they don’t make that fabric anymore shirt

Home:  Burhantee

No comments:

Post a Comment