Friday, November 22, 2019

Never Underestimate a woman who understands football LSU Tigers Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Never Underestimate a woman who understands football LSU Tigers Shirt is now available at Goldenteesshirt.


Well, we elected one POTUS and several more women are elected each year to Congress. We just need to abolish the electoral college and give it another go, and we may finally get that woman in the Oval a strong, equal Senate. Along with Pelosi, I see the Never Underestimate a woman who understands football LSU Tigers Shirt for changed biases and some seriously good changes ahead. It's been so long I've hoped for a chance to express my gratitude to you in public. Mr. Giuliano, you've shown me the true definition of trustworthy. sorry to say this, I tested you by bringing my friends unknown to u.


What more, experience-wise, are you all looking for. Not biased at all. I KNOW Kamala Harris' record and I consider her to be both a terrible candidate and a terrible human being. People who support her simply do not know her or her track record of defending the prosecutions of those wrongly convicted or her support of turning Immigrant minors into ICE.
Never Underestimate a woman who understands football LSU Tigers Hoodie
You can see the official design here: Never Underestimate a woman who understands football LSU Tigers Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Goldenteesshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment