Friday, June 5, 2020

Blood George Floyd I Can’t Breathe Sir Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Blood George Floyd I Can’t Breathe Sir Shirt is now available at Burhantee.


Doesn't it concern the news media. I guess not as they don't report or investigate crimes committed by the left. Remember the good old days when you could just catapult our kids when they frustrated you. Oh, my bad I forgot I'm the only person from the Blood George Floyd I Can’t Breathe Sir Shirt days. You should honestly think about getting the time machine these things are definitely worth the money. Another factor is how conditioned people are to view behaviors as indicative of the child themselves. Most people can distinguish between say their partner's behaviors and themselves.


Dems and the fake media are going to look pretty bad after this plays out. Biden used his office and our taxpayer dollars to get his son a job he had no business getting then used his political office to keep him from being investigated.


You can see the official design here: Blood George Floyd I Can’t Breathe Sir Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Burhantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment