Friday, June 5, 2020

George Floyd I Can’t Breathe Justice For Floyd Justice Floyd Black Lives Matter Vintage Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! George Floyd I Can’t Breathe Justice For Floyd Justice Floyd Black Lives Matter Vintage Shirt is now available at Burhantee.


However, due to the systematic dehumanization of children, many can’t segregate the two if a child is displaying behaviours we feel are wrong. Too often adults subconsciously think the child the behavior so disliking the George Floyd I Can’t Breathe Justice For Floyd Justice Floyd Black Lives Matter Vintage Shirt means disliking the child and consequently disrespecting them. I never yelled at my kids when did wrong I would just say no tv no friends and made sure I made a dinner they were not crazy about they never back talked me one is police officer one is a veteran from marines one is a massage therapist now I'm 72 and when I get grumpy they do same to me lol.

Children may behave in a way that feels unacceptable to you but the feelings that influenced their behavior ARE acceptable. You can dislike and feel uncomfortable with your child’s reaction to struggle without dismissing their feelings or belittling their experience. 

You can see the official design here: George Floyd I Can’t Breathe Justice For Floyd Justice Floyd Black Lives Matter Vintage Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Burhantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment