Saturday, June 6, 2020

I Am My Ancestors’ Wildest Dreams 2020 Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! I Am My Ancestors’ Wildest Dreams 2020 Shirt is now available at Burhantee.


That particular day she had dropped her husband at work first due to car problems. When she ran back to her car her little one was dead. Her husband couldn't forgive her, she was arrested but not charged. She would never get over it. I believe this keeps happening because when a parent forgets their child the I Am My Ancestors’ Wildest Dreams 2020 Shirt pities them. No one is charged until now when a nonparent/relative forgets the child. Start charging all parents and these accidents will be practically nonexistent.


The Mum went to work and only realized she hadn't dropped her babe at childcare when the babysitter rang to ask if everything was ok, as she hadn't dropped off. The Mum insisted she had, it is called a 'false memory' she did the same thing and was in the same routine every day that she thought she had done it.


You can see the official design here: I Am My Ancestors’ Wildest Dreams 2020 Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Burhantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment