Tuesday, June 16, 2020

I Can’t Breathe Black Lives Matter Shirts

ANNOUNCE!!! I Can’t Breathe Black Lives Matter Shirts is now available at Burhantee.


I am ecstatically delighted and disproportionately bewildered with enormous gratification and appreciation for dispensation of such a tendering and mesmerizing information in which the prestidigitation of the concurrent and subsequent matter is thoroughly demonstrated, through, the nuances alluding to literal and metaphorical context. It is highly imperative to note that such is the significance of the I Can’t Breathe Black Lives Matter Shirts distortion in any shape or form will result in catastrophic ramification to which will be outcome epic proportion. So regarding this matter, I choose to remain quiet coz I actually have nothing to say.


Biden will be a 2 step backward as he is of the old guard of the status quo politics of the past whilst the shake-up of the old order is needed. Warren, if elected will have wall st quaking and the top 90% wealthy will be shitting bricks if she means to do her progressive politics and would love Bernie as VP.


You can see the official design here: I Can’t Breathe Black Lives Matter Shirts
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Burhantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment