Sunday, September 26, 2021

Donkeyclothing - New York Est 1903 Shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Donkeyclothing - New York Est 1903 Shirt

#DonkeyClothing Fashion LLC When I awoke this morning bleary-eyed, I opened my phone to see I was tagged in a photo from the New York Est 1903 Shirt In addition,I will do this fall Blumarine show by a Vogue colleague. He commented, PTSDliana_ava is that you below a photo of a model in a cropped pink woven knit with a fur collar. Her earrings were fist-size and crafted from the same fur. Underneath, the model wore the teeniest bandeau rose-print top with a lace trim. The pink of the pieces made me think of chewed-up Bubble Yumso sweetand also took me straight back to high school, when I dressed in a bootleg incarnation of those looks. The jeans were impossibly low-slung and covered with prints of flowers. The belt was dusty pink and had a hulking gem-encrusted butterfly pendant, hanging over the pants as a useless, gorgeous adornment. I was instantly in love. As the designer, Nicola Brognano, said in an unapologetic quote to the Vogue reviewer My Blumarine is more dirty, bitchy, sexier. Sign me up. The collection instantly made me miss the excessive fashion of the aughtsall those ridiculous, thoughtless clothes. That’s not to say that the Blumarine collection was thoughtless. It was styled by Lotta Volkova, who has a sharp and knowing eye for the cheeky and surreal.

New York Est 1903 Shirt

No comments:

Post a Comment