Saturday, September 25, 2021

I don’t co-parent with the government shirt

 Buy this shirt:  https://donkeyclothing.com/product/i-dont-co-parent-with-the-government-shirt/

#DonkeyClothing Fashion LLC I think for me right now wellness is so inextricably tied to social media because we’re constantly on Instagram. I follow these wellness accounts, and it’s eternally horrifying, the I don’t co-parent with the government shirt but I will buy this shirt and I will love this kind of monochromatic display. It’s always the same woman with her journal open and the Himalayan salt candle. That is going out of fashion, that is almost a relic of an immediate past. You’re like, Still People are still selling that But it is still there. Novak Can you read Us Weekly magazine and also be an intelligent person I think you can. It feels disempowering to me when someone else suggests that my enjoyment of a given thing means a particular thing. Even going to bad movies or loving bad movies. Novak That’s why there’s a part of Poog that feels dirty. No one wants to identify as a sucker for a variety of things. But because I feel some shame for participating in wellness culture or it feels dirty or it’s going to make people think I’m not smart, because I have that fear or anxiety, I’m also like, no, no, no, there must be something to it.

I don't co-parent with the government shirt

#DonkeyClothing Fashion LLC Berlant It gets people scared. People have a strong reaction to it. It’s also a classically feminized area, caring about your body, your presentation, frivolous matters, even though we know this is also a huge market. Advertising to women is everything. Women are buying everything. There is something about imbuing, maybe, that pursuit with more of an attempt at importance or intellectualizing or spiritualizing it that feels worthwhile. I think what’s so great about the I don’t co-parent with the government shirt but I will buy this shirt and I will love this podcast is that you both acknowledge your active participation in wellness culture while making fun of how ridiculous it can be. Berlant This is the world we live in. The feeling of being marketed to is so pronounced right now. I fantasize about getting completely off social media. Novak And we don’t have a hard answer either. To me it’s what is Poog. What is wellness Is it a topic Beauty and wellness; that’s the room we’re in, that’s the mall that Berlant and I are walking through. Not just a mall; a bookstore too.

I don't co-parent with the government s Hoodie

No comments:

Post a Comment