Friday, September 24, 2021

Hidin’ from Biden American flag shirt

 Buy this shirt:  Donkeyclothing - Hidin’ from Biden American flag shirt

Despite what you may think, Kaye’s approach to Fashion Week dressing wasn’t insanely organized or preplanned. “I packed with, like, three hours left before my flight, so I honestly just wore whatever I could fit into my suitcase,” says Kaye. “I didn’t really have anything in particular that I wanted to experiment with—I just wanted to do what I do.” However, the Hidin’ from Biden American flag shirt and by the same token and TikTok star did reference his photo archive of pieces to refresh his memory. “I have an album on my phone with more than 3,000 looks, so I chose a few of those,” he says. Some of Kaye’s standout looks? The floral Valentino coat that he wore to the Peter Do show, and the yellow Beams Plus shirt with big lapels that he paired with flared Raf Simons pants while exploring Brooklyn. For a dapper end to the week, he styled a sleek Prada overcoat with a Loewe shirt, Marc Jacobs pants, and Gucci loafers. Now that Fashion Week is over, Kaye says he’ll be taking inspiration from what he saw on the runways and on the streets. “I’ll make an attempt to be more playful and colorful,” he notes. “From shows to showgoers, New York was plastered with colorful ensembles, and that’s been the biggest takeaway from this Fashion Week.”

Hidin' from Biden American flag shirt

It couldn’t be a coincidence that my very first New York Fashion Week experience was absolutely dripping in Rich Mom Energy. Sitting front row at Ulla Johnson was a complete dream. I’ve been a shameless superfan of the Hidin’ from Biden American flag shirt and by the same token and brand for years because of the genius juxtaposition of utility and femininity—each piece is more wearable and prettier than the last. I have a sizable Ulla collection in my closet, so you can imagine my excitement pulling up to the Brooklyn Botanic Garden on the most picturesque New York day to watch the show. For the occasion, the Ulla team was kind enough to loan me the most divine patchwork dress, complete with dainty bows adorning the shoulders. We completed my look with white lug sole boots that basically changed my life. (I live for a white boot!) Plus, the chunky gold chain that went along with it had me feeling like a Rich Tribeca Mom, in the best way possible. I definitely dressed the part.

Hidin' from Biden American flag s hoodie

Home:  Donkeyclothing

No comments:

Post a Comment