Thursday, October 24, 2019

52 CC Sabathia thank you for the memories signature shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! 52 CC Sabathia thank you for the memories signature shirt is now available at Goldenteesshirt.


I know some ppl that have done it in the past. Not intended to be racist. One instance I'm thinking of was actually a tribute to a favorite singer who was African American. Not meant to be malicious. I don't think previous generations automatically took it as offensive as we do now. I've also had ppl say you can't even be a slim Jim for Halloween or Mr hanky the Christmas poo bc it requires dark paint. I think that's over the 52 CC Sabathia thank you for the memories signature shirt. I don't see why that's a problem. You're not impersonating someone and their race. I feel like that should be ok. Read about efforts to protect the witch children and albinos in Africa.


I don’t care if you don’t like Trump. The democrats have done NOTHING in almost 3 years except to try and find something... find anything on Trump. And he just keeps working and getting things done. More Americans have his back then they did in 2016! Thanks for that libs.

You can see the official design here: 52 CC Sabathia thank you for the memories signature shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Goldenteesshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment