Wednesday, October 30, 2019

Friend Pokemon Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Friend Pokemon Shirt is now available at Goldenteesshirt.


This is so sad to watch, but we in the west are in no place to judge. Our lives are so different & fortunate, that we & our children do not live this kind of life. I cannot imagine how they can get the strength to do that working day after day, and if they do strike it rich, how long before they have their prize taken and left for dead. When I visited this country in 2002, I noticed that models on the Friend Pokemon Shirt were quite plump. I was told that being skinny is not pretty because most people can not afford nutritious food.

The construction workers on the road were paid for rice. I do not know if people’s life there got better since 2002. Hello everyone here I want to inform you about how I got a blank ATM card that makes me become famous in life today. 

You can see the official design here: Friend Pokemon Shirt

See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Goldenteesshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment