Thursday, October 31, 2019

I’m not a rapper I just cuss a lot shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! I’m not a rapper I just cuss a lot shirt is now available at Goldenteesshirt.


He is just distracting us all from the fact that in 1972 a crack commando unit was sent to prison by a military court for a crime they didn't commit. These men promptly escaped from a maximum-security stockade to the I’m not a rapper I just cuss a lot shirt underground. Today, still wanted by the government, they survive as soldiers of fortune. If you have a problem if no one else can help, and if you can find them, maybe you can hire the A-Team. We’re used to going against when we’re told what to do. You’ve probably had a weapon in your home for 20 years and never had to use it and probably never will.

So that gun eventually ends up in the hands of a kid that’s too tired and is angry and decided to end it all at his school or somewhere else. And sure, you’ll say: That would never happen because I keep my guns in a safe. So how on earth are you getting that gun in time to keep an intruder away at your home. 

You can see the official design here: I’m not a rapper I just cuss a lot shirt

See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Goldenteesshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment