Friday, September 20, 2019

Can’t scare me my wife is pregnant Halloween Shirt



ANNOUNCE!!! Can’t scare me my wife is pregnant Halloween Shirt is now available at Goldenteesshirt.


I do not wish to see people from different countries, cultures, ideologies or religion than my own killed. These women were married to and supported men that would kill every American if they could. The Can’t scare me my wife is pregnant Halloween Shirt will grow up to hate us as much as their parents do. Their form of extremist religion degrades women and all who are infidels to them. CNN is disgusting for posting this today. A day where Muslim religious extremists killed thousands of innocent civilian Americans. I would have just as much hate in my heart if someone did to my country what we did to theirs.

Many of these people know nothing else beyond their culture and what they are taught their entire life. They understand our culture and life far less than we understand theirs. We cannot just attack anyone different than us because we want their oil and expect them to be okay with it. 

You can see the official design here: Can’t scare me my wife is pregnant Halloween Shirt

See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Goldenteesshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment