Saturday, September 21, 2019

You can’t scare me I work for Domino’s Pizza shirt


ANNOUNCE!!! You can’t scare me I work for Domino’s Pizza shirt is now available at Goldenteesshirt.


This is a complete failure of our government. Frightening and worrisome! We are no longer protected or safe as people or as a country. There is no longer a clear line between right and wrong in this country. There is no morality left. That is why after seeing the recent House hearings, and after really studying all that is going on with Trump, his administration, the You can’t scare me I work for Domino’s Pizza shirt the Republicans in Congress, the GOP, the Courts, it appears that our entire government system is so corrupt, so far gone, that there is a good chance of it never coming back. The younger candidates and the Progressives may have the answers after all.


She clearly wouldn't be able to fully understand the contents of the report from professional scientists. She rightfully defaulted to them instead of grandstanding. She knows what's she's been told but she's also leaving behind the possibility for exploring critical viewpoints that contradict her own.


You can see the official design here: You can’t scare me I work for Domino’s Pizza shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Goldenteesshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment