Saturday, September 28, 2019

If I Die Tell Beto O’rourke I Love Him Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! If I Die Tell Beto O’rourke I Love Him Shirt is now available at Goldenteesshirt.



Lady, get over yourself. It seems you’re part of the problem, I have a baby so it’s cool to annoy everyone around me. When my child was small, if we were out and he started wailing, I’d step outside. Now, one can’t step off a plane, but as a Mom, I would have appreciated the If I Die Tell Beto O’rourke I Love Him Shirt set up so I could be certain I’d annoy people as little as possible. I don’t want to be around kids period much less one screaming on a plane. Yeah, I’m understanding. But that doesn’t mean I have to sit right next to you if I have the option not too. 


My kid cried and didn’t sit still and that memory of me being apologetic on top of the grief is etched in my soul. I love this new ability to let people avoid infants and I hope it works the other way too. Maybe there are kind souls who would love to sit by one.

You can see the official design here: If I Die Tell Beto O’rourke I Love Him Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Goldenteesshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment