Wednesday, September 18, 2019

I can’t my kid has practice a game or something shirt


ANNOUNCE!!! I can’t my kid has practice a game or something shirt is now available at Goldenteesshirt.




These storms are becoming more deadly because of the effect of greenhouse gases on the climate. So pressure politicians to do something. I suggest they don’t rebuild. Use all the $ they’re getting to relocate to the main island or patriate to another country. Those smaller Abaco islands don’t stand a chance anymore. It’s only going to happen again and again. Turn the I can’t my kid has practice a game or something shirt into farmland with wind and solar to feed the other islands. But no more huge populations. Bitcoin is making life better every day, the era of cashless economy is very fast up. With bitcoin, you can buy/sell anything without having to carry cash or your credit/debit card and have to drive a far way to do it. 

Just from the comfort of yours. There are other ways of getting much bitcoin and making money out of it, you can buy at a cheaper rate and sell at a higher one, thereby making a profit, you can also invest your bitcoin $300 earn $2500 weekly to get more to sell or keep for personal use.


You can see the official design here:  I can’t my kid has practice a game or something shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Goldenteesshirt

No comments:

Post a Comment