Thursday, December 26, 2019

Don The Con Trump Impeached You’re Fired Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Don The Con Trump Impeached You’re Fired Shirt is now available at Goldenteesshirt.


My younger daughter couldn’t really talk yet but she liked the Don The Con Trump Impeached You’re Fired Shirt. I was a single mom at 17. I was taking college classes and 1 day I couldn't take him to daycare. I contacted my effective oral communication professor and asked him if I could bring him to class. He told me no problem because we had to give a speech that night. I changed my topic and gave a speech on how to properly change a baby diaper. I'll never forget. One of my classmates took her little girl to our last class. I wasn't bothered at all.


I’ve had to bring my daughters once, bc it was a one-off Saturday session when our professor couldn’t make our regularly scheduled class. I had to bring my girls & luckily the entire class was supportive. She even had them introduce themselves. Well, my older daughter.


You can see the official design here: Don The Con Trump Impeached You’re Fired Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Goldenteeshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment