Thursday, December 19, 2019

He’s not just my grandson he’s also my favorite basketball player shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! He’s not just my grandson he’s also my favorite basketball player shirt  is now available at Goldenteesshirt.


Y'all old people can get mad but that was a topic everybody was talking about. Joe Biden looks like he's having memory laps. Through his whole campaign and on stage he read his opening speech and he said something and didn't even know he said it. Y'all can't get mad he was called out on his lie. Dallas Nielsen The difference is the He’s not just my grandson he’s also my favorite basketball player shirt Administration is verifying a family relationship prior to releasing the children. The last Administration released the children to anyone who knocked on the door including human traffickers who used the children for slave labor.

Folks, I have confidence that we can turn this around, that nothing is impossible if collectively we put our minds to it. I believe that we have the resources and the will to get the earth back to its natural state. We've landed a man on the moon, let's encourage our political leaders and billionaires to spend their money to protect our planet and its species. 

You can see the official design here: He’s not just my grandson he’s also my favorite basketball player shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Goldenteeshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment