Thursday, December 19, 2019

Grinch Anf Elf I’m Either Buddy Or The Grinch There’s No Inbetween Sweater

ANNOUNCE!!! Grinch Anf Elf I’m Either Buddy Or The Grinch There’s No Inbetween Sweater is now available at Goldenteesshirt.


This is so sad to watch, but we in the west are in no place to judge. Our lives are so different & fortunate, that we & our children do not live this kind of life. I cannot imagine how they can get the Grinch Anf Elf I’m Either Buddy Or The Grinch There’s No Inbetween Sweater to do that working day after day, and if they do strike it rich, how long before they have their prize taken and left for dead. When I visited this country in 2002, I noticed that models on the billboards were quite plump. I was told that being skinny is not pretty because most people can not afford nutritious food.


One evening, I was reading a blog of how so many people got this blank card online when I was trying to search for a new job, but it didn’t seem clear to me so I ignored it. You used drugs to help you work longer to make a little more money to buy more drugs and the cycle continues. The money you make doesn't go to help better your life but to feed your addiction.


You can see the official design here: Grinch Anf Elf I’m Either Buddy Or The Grinch There’s No Inbetween Sweater
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Goldenteeshirt.

No comments:

Post a Comment