Wednesday, April 29, 2020

21st Birthday Quarantined Shirt – 21st Birthday Party 2020 None of You are Invited Tee Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! 21st Birthday Quarantined Shirt – 21st Birthday Party 2020 None of You are Invited Tee Shirt is now available at Burhantee.


My oldest daughter loved to wear pink and dress up as different Disney princess, the 21st Birthday Quarantined Shirt – 21st Birthday Party 2020 None of You are Invited Tee Shirt daughter hated pink, dresses and wouldn't wear a princess dress if you paid her, now the 21-year-old is in her 3rd year at uni studying biochemistry medicine and the 19 yr old is studying education. Just let kids be kids a girl can wear a princesses dress and be a doctor. I chucked my son's pony castle out to make sure my daughter can't get hold of it. All the other toys the boys had, she's welcome to use, including my old chemical lab.


The dolls were always popular with both sexes as were the cars and bricks. But sometimes nursery is the only place kids get to make these decisions because of a lack of choice in the home. I have a son and 2 daughters, my home was filled with loads of different children stuff.


You can see the official design here: 21st Birthday Quarantined Shirt – 21st Birthday Party 2020 None of You are Invited Tee Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Burhantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment