Tuesday, April 28, 2020

Proud Wife Of A Operating Engineers Most People Never Meet Their Heroes I Married Mine Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Proud Wife Of A Operating Engineers Most People Never Meet Their Heroes I Married Mine Shirt is now available at Burhantee.


Others simply find it difficult to hear because they don't like it. There's nothing wrong with that. Parents of small children need to be understanding that not everyone is comfortable with the noises small children make, for both medical and personal reasons. I love to hold babies, talk to them and their parents, love other kiddos too. That said, I am a NERVOUS flyer. Sitting next to a baby who cries the Proud Wife Of A Operating Engineers Most People Never Meet Their Heroes I Married Mine Shirt flight and a poor frustrated parent could just do me in. I have sat next to children flying alone and helped them as well as mothers/fathers flying alone with their babies and have always offered to help when it was needed.
But, people, don't be too quick to judge those who don't want to sit next to someone with a baby. You don't know their circumstances or what they may be going through. It's not always all about the parent or the baby. I'm a mom and I think this is great.

You can see the official design here: Proud Wife Of A Operating Engineers Most People Never Meet Their Heroes I Married Mine Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Burhantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment