Saturday, April 25, 2020

My 13th birthday the one where i was quarantined 2020 mask covid19 shirts

ANNOUNCE!!! My 13th birthday the one where i was quarantined 2020 mask covid19 shirts is now available at Burhantee.


I was super pregnant with my youngest and had to give a final presentation for my Masters. One of the My 13th birthday the one where i was quarantined 2020 mask covid19 shirts we weren’t allowed to do was sit while presenting but my professor said, I think we can all agree Jaz gets an exception on this one lol. I made it through and had her 4 days later. I’ve had to bring my daughters once, bc it was a one-off Saturday session when our professor couldn’t make our regularly scheduled class. I had to bring my girls & luckily the entire class was supportive. She even had them introduce themselves. Well, my older daughter.

My younger daughter couldn’t really talk yet but she liked the attention. I was a single mom at 17. I was taking college classes and 1 day I couldn't take him to daycare. I contacted my effective oral communication professor and asked him if I could bring him to class. 

You can see the official design here: My 13th birthday the one where i was quarantined 2020 mask covid19 shirts
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Burhantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment