Sunday, April 26, 2020

My 20th Birthday 2020 Mask The One Where I_m Quarantined Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! My 20th Birthday 2020 Mask The One Where I_m Quarantined Shirt  is now available at Burhantee.


, the sex-ed provided by school when I was that age was pretty near worthless. The responsibility to have that discussion with children never was supposed to be the schools. It should be the parents. If you are unable to have difficult and uncomfortable discussions then maybe having kids isn't for you. My dad had the birds and the My 20th Birthday 2020 Mask The One Where I_m Quarantined Shirt discussion with me, just as it should be. Hey, all you adults that don't lie to your children and treat them like the grown-ups that they are not. This is your fault. Allowing your kids to watch anything they want. Have access to any part of the internet day or night because they have cell phones.


This is a hype story. There's no truth here. I fought wildfire for the state. We protected life and property, the feds camped out and let nature take its course. This news outlet and the left are bullshitting you because you keep falling for it

See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Burhantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment