Thursday, April 23, 2020

Tiger If You Kick Me When I_m Down You Better Pray I Don_t Get Up Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Tiger If You Kick Me When I_m Down You Better Pray I Don_t Get Up Shirt is now available at Burhantee.


These very seldom run out. I can eat these for breakfast, lunch and supper if I wanted to. What more do I need? Seniors don't need to eat that much anyway but it's good that they can access their shopping at a special time. Priority should also be made for those people with growing children. This disaster has made the Tiger If You Kick Me When I_m Down You Better Pray I Don_t Get Up Shirt world helpless and crippled. Seeing the dead bodies everywhere, I hate myself. I am repeatedly wondering why this is happening, but after thinking this, tears come from my eyes. Personally, I am not familiar to anyone, yet I am worried for all those who have lost their loved ones in this disaster.


This would allow for much faster deliveries for food and special need equipment to fill warehouses, transport from warehouses to the stores & the medical offices that we are so much relying on. Anyone needing to travel would have to schedule their travel around the restricted days. I'm good, as I love liver, pork, brussel sprouts and cauliflower.


You can see the official design here:  Tiger If You Kick Me When I_m Down You Better Pray I Don_t Get Up Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Burhantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment