Sunday, April 26, 2020

My 21st Birthday 2020 Mask The One Where I_m Quarantined Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! My 21st Birthday 2020 Mask The One Where I_m Quarantined Shirt is now available at Burhantee.


Now you want to have more dialogue instead of actually fixing the problem you started.  Before the time of the internet, it was finding your grandpa's playboys or something around those lines. And for your grandfather, it was checking out pinup calendar girls in his dad's garage. The problem isn't the source. It's the lack of content and context from the My 21st Birthday 2020 Mask The One Where I_m Quarantined Shirt that matter. Too many avoid the sex talk with children and expect the schools to fill in the blanks for them. I’m a school bus driver, and that word is not allowed on my bus or any bad language. I don’t have a monitor, but still, keep control of my bus.

I’m also lucky I work for a good school district and bus company. That type of behavior is dealt with immediately. Sending big hugs and prayers to the young lady. These parents of these kids need to realize that they’re putting their kid's lives at risk by teaching them to be racist. 

You can see the official design here: My 21st Birthday 2020 Mask The One Where I_m Quarantined Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Burhantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment