Sunday, April 26, 2020

My 25th Birthday 2020 Mask The One Where I_m Quarantined Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! My 25th Birthday 2020 Mask The One Where I_m Quarantined Shirt is now available at Burhantee.


A lot of those fools have relatives that literally died in the civil war. It is beautiful countryside but so happy my kids are growing up elsewhere. We live in a really sad world where unfortunately racism continues to be alive and progressing. If the My 25th Birthday 2020 Mask The One Where I_m Quarantined Shirt monitor did in fact witness what occurred, and did nothing to stop it, then he/she should be held accountable as well. Also, children aren’t born into this world with hatred in their hearts. Racism and hate are learned behavior, oftentimes first instilled in the home environment. 


God forbid, this happens to any one of my kids. I’ll be the one going to prison. I teach my kids to be kind and respect every single person equally. I went to school there, pretty isolated, but I never saw any of this until recently. Saw confederate flags several times this summer

See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Burhantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment