Sunday, April 26, 2020

My 60th Birthday 2020 Mask The One Where I_m Quarantined Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! My 60th Birthday 2020 Mask The One Where I_m Quarantined Shirt  is now available at Burhantee.


However, he has to safely stop the bus first. If he decides it's not safe to stop and can't act upon it he has to report it over the radio or immediately upon arrival. And of course, he has to write down names. I can't say if he did wrong, all the My 60th Birthday 2020 Mask The One Where I_m Quarantined Shirt have to be investigated and placed into perspective. My son got bullied, too by boy choked my son’s neck and his heart almost stopped beating. Children yelled at the driver bus to stop it and called 911. Polices and ambulances came and took my son to rushed to the hospital. He was lucky to alive.


The way the laws work nowadays, especially when dealing with kids throwing the n-word around like small talk, the bus monitor probably did the smart thing and should just find a different line of work. The driver MUST address any act of physical violence on the bus. He also needs to consider addressing disturbing verbal behavior.


You can see the official design here: My 60th Birthday 2020 Mask The One Where I_m Quarantined Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Burhantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment