Saturday, April 25, 2020

Yes I’m A Woman Yes I Drive Bmw No You Can’t Drive It Shirt

ANNOUNCE!!! Yes I’m A Woman Yes I Drive Bmw No You Can’t Drive It Shirt is now available at Burhantee.


Allowing an athlete to profit from their name and likeness from an outside entity is a separate transaction and does not involve the school. Before they even think about paying college athletes; how about paying all professional women athletes the Yes I’m A Woman Yes I Drive Bmw No You Can’t Drive It Shirt salary as the men. Until you do, don't even talk about paying college students to play their sports. As I recall, they already get perks such as free room and board. I don't think they should get paid for playing ball. They already get free rides to college. But I feel if they do get endorsement deals they should def get paid for it.


Think of it this way. You go to work and are compensated with a paycheck. Transaction complete. An athlete goes to work playing for the college, making them millions, and they are compensated with an education. Transaction complete.

Yes I’m A Woman Yes I Drive Bmw No You Can’t Drive It Shirt trang Sweater
You can see the official design here: Yes I’m A Woman Yes I Drive Bmw No You Can’t Drive It Shirt
See more great t-shirt designs here: Shop Burhantee.

No comments:

Post a Comment